Hours of Operation
Tuesday Noon – 9pm
Wednesday 9am – 9pm
Thursday 9am – 9pm
Friday 9am – 6pm
We are closed on Sunday & Monday
Give the gift of beauty and style with a Laboratory hair Studio Gift Card! Gift Cards are available in any denomination and can be redeemed for any Laboratory Hair Studio service or product up to one year from the purchase date.
Guest Rewards Program
We believe in giving back to our loyal clients who have helped us become recognized as one of the top salons in New Jersey!
- Each time you book services or purchase products at Laboratory Hair Studio, you will receive “Guest Rewards” points!
- Use the points you collect as cash toward any future service or product.
- To find out how many points you have, simply ask your guest care representative at checkout.
Here’s how the Guest Rewards Program Points work:
- 1,000 points equal $1
- Receive 1,000 points for pre-booking your next service at time of ring-up!
- Receive 2,500 points for the first time pre-booking at time of ring-up!
- Receive 5,000 points for trying a new service! (eligible after 5 visits)
- Receive points for every product you purchase – 30x the dollar amount! (Ex: 30 x $50 = 1,500 points)
- Receive points for every gift card you purchase – 25x the dollar amount!
- Receive 10,000 points for referring someone to Laboratory Hair Studio!
*Points accrue yearly from January 1st through December 31st and must be redeemed by March 31st of the following year.
At Laboratory Hair Studio, we value and devote ourselves to continuing education in order to advance our craft. But, we could use your help! We are continually holding classes in and out of the salon, as well as fashion shows and photo shoots. We are always interested in meeting new models to be a part of our events and receive our services for free as a thank you from us!
Is it true that I can get a FREE haircut and FREE styling? Yes! All qualified Laboratory Hair Studio Model Clients receive FREE haircuts and/or FREE styling from our licensed stylists.
Laboratory Hair Studio Policies
Client Satisfaction Policy
- Our goal is to make you look and feel your absolute best. In the event you are unsatisfied with a service we will gladly provide a “re-do” service for you. A “re-do” service would be scheduled within a two week period of the original service and free of charge. No refunds are given for hair services.
- We understand that sometimes you need to cancel or reschedule your appointments, and that there are emergencies. If you are unable to keep your appointment, please reschedule or cancel the appointment within 24 hours of the scheduled service. This helps to ensure that appointment times are available for other clients.
- Please be aware, if you are more than 15 minutes late for your scheduled appointment, we many not be able to provide the service for which you had been scheduled.
Product & Equipment Return Policy
- We have a 30 day return policy with no restocking fee for shampoos, conditioners and styling aids only. After 30 days, we do not provide cash refunds on returns, only store credit.
- Appliances, brushes, combs etc. are not returnable. All returns must be accompanied by a receipt.
- No refunds for Hair or Feather Extensions.
- We require a 50% deposit when scheduling an appointment for services that are two hours or more.
- All deposits are refundable if a 48 hour cancellation notice is given.
- Deposits cannot be refunded on cancellations of less than 48 hours prior to the scheduled service.
- For your convenience we accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express credit cards and debit cards.
- Unfortunately, we do not accept personal checks.
- We do not add a gratuity to any credit card transactions.
Try Another Stylist
- We know that there are reasons in which you many need to see another stylist such as schedule conflicts, prices, or just a new perspective. Please feel free to ask for a referral to another in-house stylist. All of our stylists are very supportive of one another and keep detailed records of service history and color formulas in the event that you may need to see another member of our team. And, don’t forget, we have our own extensive education program; therefore, many of our stylists have trained closely with the senior stylist and artistic director. Thus, we can ensure that no matter who you see, you will receive the same high quality service to which you have grown accustomed.
We are always looking for motivated individuals who are passionate about the craft of hairstyling! If we are not currently hiring, we will be happy to keep your application and resume on file for future opportunities.
If you are interested, please feel free to email your resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org